Saturday, May 13, 2006

Finally an update from the Kiwiland

It's been almost 9 months since the last time I wrote anything. Lately medicine is, unfortunately, all I have in my mind 24/7 literally (incl. dreams where I slip-and-slide on cadaver's fluid in the dissecting lab or get my eyeballs scooped out by one of my study partners). Despite the many challenges/adventures in the past, I have to admit the last 4 months have been the hardest. At times I felt like there was a little coo-coo bird coming out of my temple.
June 20 th is the day that makes me grin so hard that my facial muscles hurt; I am counting the days when I won't be alone anymore.
I've never meant this blog to be a diary anyways; it might change your perspective of what you see in my photographs ...see what you want to see. However, for the curious minds, you can check a new blog called 3chicksinthecorner (3 CINTC), created by my girlfriends/study partners.

2 comments:

Dellz said...

There are many thinks that I could comment on in this posting. However, I will leave it at saying NZ welcomes a bit of Russian-Canadian craziness and don't you think that it is time that you changed your blog time to kiwi-time?

Dash said...

lol will do! Adele, I have uploaded the pics on our blog :) Loooking Goooooood!